Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Puppy Update

Just a short note, as work at school is very heavy right out of the gate. Complaints to the profs elicit no sympathy, so I just get on with it.
I just wanted to say that the dog I talked about in "A Mystery" has shown up safe and sound, still in the yard of the mooks across the alley.
It was let out into the yard to do its business, saw me doing some yard work, and charged, barking away noisily with the owner in tow. The dog didn't mind her. He stopped short when I confronted him and ran away when I advanced, so I don't think it's too dangerous. The yard is still open to the neighbourhood, so I wonder if the mooks don't let it run around free to do its business anywhere and everywhere. I'm not there to keep tabs anymore, so I can't say for sure.
Nice to know it didn't end up as coyote shit, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment